Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Bernardo Winery

Bernardo Winery, located in Rancho Bernado, San Diego.  It perhaps the oldest winery in Southern California. I heard this place from our friend several years ago when we just moved to San Diego. I took a few pictures at that time and thought to go back for more, but never did until last year.

Later last year, 2012, I have been to the winery a few times. Every time, I was amazed by what I saw and never got disappointed. Just a wonderful place to have a walk, and for some good pictures.

When I search the internet for more background information and images, I saw a picture taken by a local professional photographer. Well, then I thought I would take a challenge to see if I could take something equally good or better.

This first one, the day I posted on 500px, it reached the popular, and of course one of my favorite photos.












No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!